Our application forms are purchased from the school and other locations that will soon be advertised. Entrance examinations are written on specified dates and locations.
To apply for your child/ward(s) to study at Blessed Martins International School follow these steps:
- Purchase the admission form from our school for the sum of Three Thousand Naira Only (₦3,000).
- Fill out every required information thoroughly and attach all documents as required.
- Attach a copy of the candidate’s most recent passport photograph.
- Submit the completed form to the appropriate personnel at the school.
- If you do not already know the address of our school, you can find it at the footer/bottom section of this web page.
- You will also find the school address on our contact page. If you still need help, a full map of Abakaliki is available on the same page when you click the “On the Map” tab. You will find us on the map much easier.
To check if the admission form is available for sale at this moment, kindly contact us.